The more nail art you start doing, the more you will notice that you will be obsessed with having well-manicured nails. We have created a Basic Manicure Kit to show you some of the musts that we need to have in our kits.
1. Square nail buffer – used for smoothing and shaping.
2. Long nail buffer – optional, however we find that we sometimes prefer using a long one.
3. Nail file. No explanation needed!
4. Nail clippers. Revlon makes an awesome pair that have two different sides of clippers (one for cutting straight accross, and one that is curved).
5. Cuticle trimmer – necessary to get rid of some of those tricky little cuticles.
6. Spoon cuticle nail pusher – also great for cleaning the gunk out of some of your toenails (yuck!).
7. Hand cream.
8. Cuticle remover – makes removing them A LOT easier.
9. More cuticle remover – you can never have too many.
10. Cotton pads – for nail polish removal.
11. Nail polish remover – this is the best to use for regular nail polish that is mostly easy to remove.
12. 100% acetone remover – this is best to use for those pesky glitter polishes. Do not use this as a daily polish remover, it is much too drying for both your nails and skin.